CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Our New House

Yay! New house! This is the front of the house, soon to be repainted. BTW, yes that is a toilet in the left-hand corner, we took it out of a half finished partial bath that will become a closet.
This is the front half of the room we are sleeping in now, which is soon to combine with the bedroom behind it
This is the wall that is coming down, and what I stare at when I wake up in the morning.
This is the other side of the wall that is coming down.
Here is our only bathroom (yes we only have one bathroom)

On May 31st Robbie and Lauren purchased their first house. I will be posting more pictures on it as soon as we get some of the boxes cleared and furniture set up. We have a nice big kitchen, a screened in porch and a large backyard. I'll keep you posted!!

11 comments:

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

YAY!!! Homeowner's NOW!! Awesome House!

Lauren said...

Thank you, we like it. I will be posting pics of the kitchen soon, which is what really sold me on the house!!

Pat said...

Hmmm- I think we'll have to wait until you finish updating the house before we would want to visit.
Seriously, that is AWESOME (almost as cool as you graduating). Now you get the pleasure of a Morgage... YAY!!

Lauren said...

Well, it's better then just throwing your money away on rent...

Robbie said...

Just because Lauren said she'd like you guys to stay with us doesn't mean that everyone approves, so don't be gettin ahead of yourself

Pat said...

Robbie-
I know how much you love me and want me to come over. Please try to hold back your feelings around the ladies.

Pat said...

BTW-
I thought the toilet was there so Robbie didn't have to pick up the Newspaper and walk all the way back inside to read it.
Pat

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

I love the blue in the bedroom :)

Robbie said...

The toilet is there to bring out the BEAUTY OF THE HOUSE PAT. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF FOLK ART? I think not

Pat said...

Seriously... My wife had a neighbor when she was young who used a toilet as a flower pot in her garden. So yes I've heard of folk art.

I suggested doing the same at our house and Beth said that it was too "Robbie and Lauren-ish."

Lauren said...

hehe