CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 8, 2007

Eight Things

Geez...eight things about myself, this is going to be hard...
1. I want to go to graduate school so badly that my stomach hurts, but I don't think I am going to get in
2. I read the postsecret blog every sunday, but have never had the courage to send in one of my secrets (what if it didn't get published, what if it DID)
3. My favorite thing about my new house is the little breakfast bar that looks out into the living room because I can sit and eat there with my husband
4. I am very ashamed of this, but I read TMZ.com religiously :-O
5. Babies R Us confuses the HELL out of me! I have had to go there twice in a year for two friends and it is overwhelming...
6. I will watch just about anything that is animated...cartoons are awesome
7. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am an adult
8. YO MAMA!!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Lauren-
Babies R Us confuses me too. I just find a nice glider and fall asleep while Beth does her thing.
Pat

Lauren said...

IT'S HUGE!!!