CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Four Years! June 28th, 2007

To celebrate four wonderful years of marriage, Robbie and I went to the Palm Restaurant . I had the broiled crab cakes with mango salsa, and Robbie had a large filet. Yum! Here we are ready to leave to go to the restaurant....very fancy
And here we are when we got back, Robbie took me to the mall and got me a new dress and a pair of sunglasses for our anniversary! Lauren wanted to wear her new dress to dinner...
All-in-all it's been another great year together. I am thankful that I have Robbie in my life!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great!!!

Sam Phillips said...

Congrats on 4 years

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Wow!!! Four Years, How totally Awesome, is that you guys!! I am proud of you both and love you! Lauren, you look soo beautiful!! Love the Dresses! Especially the red one! :)Not too shabby either Robbie!

Lauren said...

Thanks guys! We had a great time, and I am looking for an excuse to wear my new dress again.