CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

All Good

This year we are going to All Good for our summer festival! We are really excited! We are spending four days with our friends at the beach before heading off to All Good, so it will be like a real vacation, something we haven't had in years (unless it was to go to St. Louis). I will definately post pictures when we get home. If any of our out of town family or friends are interested in meeting us there email me at franticpain@gmail.com.
http://www.allgoodfestival.com/

3 comments:

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Sounds like FUN. We just went camping over the week-end!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Oh- the Ryan Montbleau Band is there right? I like them.

Lauren said...

Yeah, we are really excited! I can't wait to see SOJA (Soldiers of Jah Army) I've been listening to them for years and never seen them!