CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Kitchen!

Here are pictures of the kitchen for our out-of-town friends and family. Yes, we cleaned it finally so it is ready for it's debuteBig kitchen YAY!!
This picture is a little dark, but that is the bar from the living room side.
Here's where we sit and eat dinner, it over looks the living room so we can watch TV. That's Dupree in the corner, wondering why Hazel gets fed 3 times and day and he continues to only eat once.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Dank - Foam - Gnome! (hmmmm... I don't speak Hippie)

The place looks cool, but I'm wondering where all the pictures of Lauren's best looking cousin are (and no, I'm not talking about Jessica, Andy, Nick or Matt, or obviously anyone from the Weir Side... EWWWW).

Lauren said...

Well someone was over at my house and wrote "yankee go home" so I put "dank foam gnome"....I don't know it made sense at the time...

Robbie said...

I PUT UP "YANKEE GO HOME". In preparation of Pat coming down.

Pat said...

Lauren-
Anything makes sense when you're breathing as many paint fumes as you guys are right now.

Roberta-
I've never been called a Yankee before, but if it means I'm not a red necked hippie then I'll accept the term gladly. I wasn't expecting such a warm welcome from you though. I always thought you'd greet us as follows: you'd be sitting on the porch in a wife beater and a Nat' Light in one hand and a Shotgun in the other... You're Confederate flag waving behind you and the theme music from Dukes of Hazard Blaring... you then get up from the toilet seat and you shout out "Play FreeBird or I'll show ya what Ole Betsey can do!" And you Cock the shotgun with one hand pointing it at us and grinning with your yellow teeth matching the mustard stain that never reached the floor due to your petruding beer gut.