CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Personality Profile

Click to view my Personality Profile page
I did one of those personality things on http://www.mypersonality.info and this is what it came up with. The questions were not very well worded and they used "yes, no" type scale for one of them instead of using a sliding scales like a 5 or 7 point likert scale. Although it is interesting that one of the careers suggested for people with "intrapersonal" intelligence is "psychologist" although it doesn't specify what kind. I am assuming that they are referring to a "therapist" which is that LAST thing is the world I would want to be. ANYWAY, it was just something to pass the time.

9 comments:

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Lauren,

I thought that is how you would do on the test!! You have so many great gifts, (differant than mine)!! How are things going??? Miss you! Love, Beth

Lauren said...

Your personality thing was how I would expect as well! That's why we love you! We miss you guys too!! I am going to be taking off a couple of weeks before I start grad school, so I am hoping to get up to St. Louis to see you guys! Also, it's been so long since I have been to STL in the summer. It will probably be late July, early August.

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Sounds good!!! :) Maybe you can come for patty lou's 30th birday (Elijah) used to say. That would be FUN! You need to go to Forest Park with us sistah! We also need to show Robbie the Ape's, and Lion's I think he would like that!
Love ya!

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Ha sorry I am on Vicadin! Elijah, says Robbie made the snow yellow when he came to St. Louis, but he thinks that Daddy was teasing Robbie! :)

Anonymous said...

Beth-

I think you need to stay off the drugs! :)

But seriously that would be FREAKIN' Awesome if you guys could come. We're going to get our Grove on for my Birday.

Just don't hug the Chimps if you know what I mean!

Peace out!
Pat

Lauren said...

I would love to be there for Pat's b-day. I will have to see when I will be my last day of work, also when we are going to the beach!

Anonymous said...

Times Beach???

Lauren said...

NO, not times beach!! Robbie and I want to go to Edisto Beach again this summer. It looks like it might not happen though :(

Anonymous said...

Well Times Beach would have been fun too (at least last week). It was completely under water. We'd just have to watch out for the floresant green scum glowing on the top of the water (unless you're trying to grow an extra finger or gain super strength).
Pat