CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

ST.LOUIS!

We were in St. Louis this past week and we had a great time! The visit was much too short and we were snowed in for two days so we didn't get to see everyone that we wanted to see, but it was a nice time anyway!

7 inches of snow the first day! Probably the only snow we will see all year!

Robbie BBQs in the snow! A first for a southern boy like Robbie!

Robbie, Patrick, and Elijah at the food court

Beth and Ellie
We love our St. Louis family! I wish that we could have seen all of you and we had a great time with those that we did see! Have a merry christmas everyone!

4 comments:

Pat said...

It was very cool having you guys up here. I just wish you could have stayed a bit longer. Oh BTW, tell Robbie that he left his sweater vest at our house.

Robbie said...

I do not wear sweater vests, i'm sure it is yours and you are just trying to pawn it off on me.

Elizabeth Lloyd said...

Oh my gosh! Not the most flattering pic of me!!! Any way good times guys! I wish it could have lasted a lot longer! We love ya.

Lauren said...

Sorry Beth! It's the only one I got of you!!!! Next time we need to take more pics....I just always forget. Besides you always look beautiful!!